Friday, February 17, 2012

I HAVE A BLOG!!

So many of you know how long this has been on my wish list. Well, certain requirements were met, and here I am =D. I plan to have a variety of serious, funny, spiritual, interesting, random...posts and topics. I hope it will be interestingspiring, and that God uses me...well...however He wants to.

My name- TʁaɳsғѻʁшɛÐ➟ЯΞΒΞⅬ -has to do with rebelling the ways of the world.
"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect." ~Romans 12:2

I refuse to be conformed, but to be transformed by God, and to rebel sin and the immorality of the world.
⇝✝→

so- here we go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback? Love it like a panda? Want to strangle me with words? TYPE HERE.

Random Posts